Pray with us...

For ONELife 3 to continue to grow in love for God and His people...

Bible Reading Plan

Saturday, 14 November 2009

寶貴十架 (The Precious Cross)

主耶穌 我感謝你
Lord Jesus I thank you.
你的身體 為我而捨
Your body that is sacrificed for me,
帶我出黑暗 進入光明國度
bringing me out of darkness, entering into the kingdom of light,
使我再次能看見
allows me to see again

主耶穌 我感謝你
Lord Jesus, I thank you.
你的寶血 為我而流
Your precious blood that is shed for me.
寶貴十架上 醫治恩典湧流
On the precious cross, the flow of your healing grace
使我完全得自由
leads me to gain freedom completely.

# 寶貴十架的大能賜我生命
The power of the precious cross that gives me life
主耶穌我俯伏敬拜你
Lord Jesus I bow and worship you
寶貴十架的救恩是你所立的約
The saving grace on the precious cross is the new covenant you establish
你的愛永遠不會改變
Your love is never changing.....

No comments: