Pray with us...

For ONELife 3 to continue to grow in love for God and His people...

Bible Reading Plan

Monday, 10 September 2007

A Father's Love

I came to know about Dick and Rick Hoyt's story the same year I came back to Christ in 2005. It has been a long walk away from God for more than 10 years and just as the time as everything was in shambles in my life, God picked me up again and invited me back. Like a puzzle, things fell into place bit by bit; first I came back to church, then ended up working in a Christian organisation.

A few months later, near Christmas, I got to know that my organisation is putting up an evangelistic Christmas musical on the Prodigal Son. I went and although it was not top class performance, the musical spoke to me about God's love and how as a loving Father, He always look forward to our return to Him.

At the end of the musical, they played a short video on the story of Dick and Rick Hoyt. Deep inside me, I was thinking, if a human is capable of such love, what about God our Father, who came down to die on the cross for our sins?

Team Hoyt:


I Can Only Imagine:


This is not a message for only those who have walked away or have yet to come to know of His love and grace, but also for everyone of us who has received Him as our saviour and Lord. Do you remember His love for you?

No comments: